Thursday, November 20, 2014

"Anti-Age" Your Spirit

Since I started to write newsletters and created my website so that I could share my years of research and knowledge of working with Dr. Sears (world-renowned anti-aging MD), there is one area of anti-aging that gnaws at me. 

It’s not really anti-aging it’s actually about aging and how to cope.

So I put a placeholder on my website and called it “Anti-Aging Spirit”.  But it has sat empty.  Every time I visit or edit my site I can’t help but to think about how I need to add something to it … and how important I think it is. 

In my mind, the topic encompasses a lot.

You see, to me it’s not just about how aging changes your looks or your health it’s also about life changes.

If you live long enough there’s a lot that you have to go through.  Maybe you became an empty nester or have to now take care of aging parents.  Maybe it means a mid-life divorce and having to start over.  Maybe it’s dealing with the death of friends or relatives.  Or it’s dealing with an illness.

Read more here

No comments:

Post a Comment